I went to a family reunion in Yosemite last week. The weather was beautiful! We used to go all the time when I was little, so it was nice to go again. The last time we went was in 2001 (also a fam reunion), I was 15. Last time the waterfalls were all dry, this year was the exact opposite! There was SO MUCH water! They said that this is the most water they have had in a long time! Here are some pics from the week.
I have more, but I haven't had time to edit them. I have to do it when Yogurt is asleep because he likes to chew my computer cord, and if I sit up where he can't get to me he just sits there and whines. He's just so cute I can't help but want to sit and play with him! He is seriously my lifesaver! If I didn't have him I don't know what I would do. Eric is so busy with school that I would be so lonely. Thanks to Yogurt I have a constant buddy by my side :) Anyway, enjoy the pics!
Yosemite Valley
I have more, but I haven't had time to edit them. I have to do it when Yogurt is asleep because he likes to chew my computer cord, and if I sit up where he can't get to me he just sits there and whines. He's just so cute I can't help but want to sit and play with him! He is seriously my lifesaver! If I didn't have him I don't know what I would do. Eric is so busy with school that I would be so lonely. Thanks to Yogurt I have a constant buddy by my side :) Anyway, enjoy the pics!
Yosemite Valley




Sweet spider I saw! It's butt was the size of a dime!

Mirror Lake

Vernal Falls (the Mist Trail. You get SOAKED on this trail because you get so close to the Falls!)

Top of Vernal Falls

Top of Vernal Falls

Top of Vernal Falls


Half Dome (which I did climb, the pics are on my other camera, so I'll get them on the blog soon!)

It was fun to do all the hikes and be in nature. I miss camping and being able to do stuff outside and not frying... Can't wait until fall, or at least monsoon season so I can see some sweet lightning storms! I will get the rest of the pics up soon as well as an update on Yogurt with pictures to go with it so you can see how big he's getting! He's probably doubled in size already! Don't get me wrong, he's still small! Lol! To be continued....

What beautiful pictures! Half Dome looks like a fun climb! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
ReplyDelete