Meet Yogurt. He is the newest member of our family!! We got him on June 9th from a breeder in Phoenix. He is a Teacup Chihuahua and is 6 weeks old. He is SO much fun! I think I'll have puppies instead of children! Lol. He is a sweetheart. He loves to cuddle and play. He also loves to pee where ever he wants, Lol, and I still love him to pieces! I know you've all been waiting to see pictures of him, so here are a few from the last few days :)
Oh, and if you know where the name comes from without being told you are definitely an 80's child!
Oh, and if you know where the name comes from without being told you are definitely an 80's child!
This is Yogurt right after we got him. He was so sleepy! He slept almost the whole day!

He loves to lay on his back! Lol! He will lay on your chest and before you know it he is on his back with his paws in your chin and his head wrapped around your neck!

This picture is for size. He is sitting next to a baseball :) When he's full grown he will be about
4 lbs.

This is him wrapped in his blankie after his bath. He was shivering like crazy, poor puppy!

Yogurt playing with his daddy :)

Sleepy time!

Daddy son pic!

More sleepy time!

I couldn't resist he's just so cute!

Smile! :)

...and that is Yogurt!
OH MY GOSH! I didn't know that you have a blog! This is going to be MUCH better entertainment than listening to my teachers! :) Um, I miss you. I'm glad you're having a BLAST, but you should come visit Utah (especially if it gets hotter than blazes down there)... P.S. I want your dog, he's stinkin' adorable. Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the name! Brooklynn saw the pictures and was like "mom we need to go play with him." So sometime within the next few weeks we will come visit your new baby!
ReplyDelete