Ok, this post is long over due (and I did it especially for you Kara!). Here are some pictures of our house before we moved in and after. Some of the pictures are labeled before and after and some are not (the labeling was an after thought..) Enjoy!
The right image is the before and the left is after (present)
Living room
Before.....................................................After
(Kitchen)
(Guest bath)
Back yard. This is still how it looks minus the plants/ bushes. Eric tore those out. When we re-do the back yard I will post picture of that too! We will not be starting that project for a LONG time though, so don't expect to see anything soon..
This is one of the spare rooms. I just realized I didn't take pictures of the other spare.. oops!
This is the master bedroom and bath. These are how it looks now, I didn't have any pictures of what it looked like before :(
And there you have it! You have officially had a tour of the Wurtz residence! Hope you liked it! I know I do! We still have some work to do, but everything is great for now. We plan on re-painting the outside of the house, getting different rocks in the front, re-doing the back, getting a new front door, putting in new counter tops in the kitchen, new light fixtures in the bathrooms, and MAYBE new tile/hard wood. We aren't going to go too crazy on things to re-do because we do not plan on living in this house forever. We plan to live here for about 5 years and rent it out. We'll see how the plan goes!







LOVE it! Thanks for doing this post just for me! Now I need to come check out the place in person :)
ReplyDelete