Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday celebrations!

Last Saturday was my birthday, and Eric and I had a day filled with fun activities! We started the day off with a nice bike ride down to the beach, after which we came home and relaxed for an hour or so. Then we went to El Dorado park and played Frisbee golf (courtesy of Ryan Wilson). Then we went to dinner at Chilli's where I had my favorite tortilla soup and a chocolate volcano mountain with ice cream (which we shared :) )! I took some pictures of us frisbee golfing, but I am too lazy to put them on the computer right now! lol! I will later :)

Well, I have to get my day going! I had to wait for the repair guy to come this morning and do something about the mold that has decided to make a home around ALL of our windows! The windows in our apartment are so crappy and gather so much condensation that water drips off of them and mold starts to grow... I've already cleaned it once, so this time I had them do it! If they're not going to replace my windows then they can come and clean it every time! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment